Red And White Double Chin Chuppy Face Ranchu Goldfish 2-2.5 Inches
Red And White Double Chin Chuppy Face Ranchu Goldfish 2-2.5 Inches
- This listing showcases a sample image of the Ranchu fish you can anticipate.
- These Ranchu fish are of show-quality, and they're in their youthful stages.
- The majority of these Ranchu fish are handpicked from the finest breeds at our farm.
- Upon your order, our team will meticulously select the healthiest and most exceptional fish.
- Our team of experts prioritizes the well-being of our fish, ensuring they are in prime condition prior to shipment.
- The chosen Ranchu fish will be promptly and carefully shipped to you.
While we will strive to provide you with the finest color variations available, please note that specific colors are not guaranteed, as this listing features randomly assorted Ranchu fish.
High Quality Fish
We only ship out high-quality fish, shiny colors, and wide tails,...
Flat Shipping Rates $20
At Tropicflow, we are providing new low-cost shipping for fish. The more you buy the more you save on shipping fees. Then you can combine as many fish as you like per order
100% Live Arrival Guarantee
Customer happiness is our first priority. This means that if your order arrives with any dead on-arrival livestock or plants we will offer a refund for the exact cost of the item, or offer store credit that does not expire in the amount of the loss
From Tropicflow with Love - Treat your Fish with Knowledge
Moving into a new aquarium tank (home) can be a shock for any creature, but for fish, it is particularly stressful. Not only will a new aquarium tank be completely unfamiliar for your new fish, but the water will likely be of a different quality. Subtle changes in water temperature, pH, quality of water, and other factors make a huge difference in your fish’s life. To keep your fish safe and healthy, there are certain measures you should take step-by-step when introducing fish to a new aquarium tank. Here is a process of how to make an easy aquarium to introduce a new fish:
- Talk to an expert at the fish store or to a veterinarian to make sure the aquarium fish species you are adding will be compatible with your existing aquarium fish species.
- Make sure the fish you are adding to your aquarium tank are the proper size for their new environment. Research the species and make sure it won’t grow too large for your tank.
- Test your water quality before adding your new fish. Your chlorine level should be at zero, and your pH should match a new fish environment.
- Make sure your tank has plenty of places for a fish to hide. Objects, plants, and rocks provide great cover so that your fish will be less stressed.
- Feed the fish in your aquarium before adding any new fish. This will make the existing fish less aggressive.
- Before adding your new fish, turn your aquarium lights off. You may want to dim the lights in the room as well. This will create a less stressful environment.
- Don't be surprised if your new fish is not happy and excited, they just traveled for a long trip to a new home, give them some time.
Adding the Fish
When you are ready to add your fish to the aquarium, you should follow these steps:
- Take the sealed bag that your fish came in and float it on the surface of your aquarium’s water.
- Allow the bag to sit for 10-20 minutes, then open the bag and add a cup of your aquarium’s water to it. Reseal the bag and let it float again for another 10 minutes. Slowly add your aquarium's water to it, the key is patience.
- Repeat the previous step until the bag is full. Then, you can use a net to transfer the fish from the bag into the tank. Make sure not to pour any water from the bag into the tank.
- During the transport, the fish may be shy, heavy breathing, color-changing, swim on the bottom, or hiding. It's will be back to normal after 1-2 days, don't be panic
After this, your fish is free to swim around and explore his new surroundings. Leave the lights off for a few hours as your fish adjusts, and make sure to look out for any signs of aggression in your fish population. And don't feed a new fish for the first 12-24 hours.
- To receive a full refund, orders must be canceled within 12 hours of the original purchase.
- Cancellations made after 12 hours will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Refunds for cancellations made after 12 hours will be issued as store credit, which can be used for future purchases.
- If any fish are deemed unsuitable for shipment due to health concerns, a refund will be issued for those particular fish to prevent the risk of cross-infection during transportation and to ensure timely delivery.
- To make sure the fish shipped to you are healthy, all fish sold are subjected to at least 1 days of fasting before shipping out.
- To avoid packages being delayed/held at the post office on the weekends, we only ship out on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Actual shipping carrier might be different from the customer's choice as we will switch carriers if the faster shipping time is offered from other carriers
- Please be sure to be available on the delivery date or at least have a well protected container for receiving the package in case you are not available.
At Tropicflow, we strive to provide our customers with healthy fish, but sometimes unforeseen circumstances can lead to unfortunate outcomes. As fellow fish enthusiasts, we understand that this can be disappointing, and that's why we offer a Live Arrival Guarantee.
- To qualify for a refund, customers must fill out the Guarantee form within 2 hours of the delivery time, including photos and videos of any deceased fish still in the unopened bag, along with their order number
- We will issue the refund in Store Credit / Gift Card equal to the deceased fish's value or replace a new fish
- The shipping fee is non-refundable unless the whole shipment is dead on arrival.
- Please do not mail any specimens back to Tropicflow.
- Tropicflow recommends that all new aquatic life be quarantined for 14 days. We will not refund or replace any existing Live Fish, Invertebrates, or Live Plant that is injured or become ill as a result of introducing new aquatic life to your aquarium.
Conditions to Qualify for our Guarantee:
- All claims must be brought to our attention within 2 hours of the package being delivered. (Please follow the instructions provided above)
- A clear photograph of the damaged, sick, or dead fish, invertebrate, plant, or dry good is required.
- Please provide one photograph of the unopened bag that contains dead livestock with the bag tie facing down as well as a second photograph of the dead livestock on top of the Styrofoam box top for easy counting purposes.
Conditions that do not qualify for our Guarantee:
- Livestock claims are voided if the customer misses the first delivery attempt.
- If you miss the delivery and the package is delayed by a day or more, we cannot be held responsible for any losses. We advise customers to check the tracking number for delivery, as tracking numbers are provided in order shipment notification emails.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct shipping information. We can not be held responsible for deliveries made to the address that was provided to us if that address was incorrect.
- The shipment must be sent to the correct delivery address, and not forwarded to another address unless still delivered on the same day. Forwarding of packages results in an extra day or more in transit.
- Any extras that are sent are not covered under the guarantee.
We value our customers and strive to provide the best service possible, and we hope that our Live Arrival Guarantee policy demonstrates our commitment to your satisfaction.