Neon Mix Female Betta (Rare Color)
Neon Mix Female Betta (Rare Color)
Flat Rate Shipping As Low As $20
Flat Rate Shipping As Low As $20
At Tropicflow, we strive to make the shipping process as affordable and convenient as possible for our customers. Our flat rate shipping starts as low as $20, and the more fish you purchase, the more you save on shipping fees. We encourage our customers to combine as many fish as possible in each order to take advantage of these cost-saving opportunities.
High Quality Fish Only
High Quality Fish Only
At Tropicflow, we take pride in shipping only the highest quality freshwater fish to our customers. Our fish are carefully selected for their excellent health, vibrant colors, and wide, full tails.
100% Live Arrive Guarantee
100% Live Arrive Guarantee
Tropicflow takes great pride in the quality of our products, and we proudly extend a 100% Live Arrival Guarantee for every shipment we dispatch. In the unfortunate event that any of the livestock or plants in your order do not survive upon arrival, we are dedicated to offering you a full refund in the form of store credit, covering the precise cost of the item, excluding shipping expenses. Your satisfaction is our commitment!
- This listing is a sample picture of the bettas you can receive.
- The bettas are show quality young male groups.
- Most of the bettas are from the farm's best selections.
- After the customer orders fish, we will handpick a match, the best, and healthy fish.
- Our team of experts will carefully select the fish to ensure the customer receives a quality product.
- We prioritize the health and well-being of our fish, and we make sure that the fish are in optimal condition before shipment.
- The selected fish will be shipped to the customer promptly and with care.
- We'll choose the best colors available for you, but there's no guarantee on specific colors since the listing is for randomly assorted females.
- Color: Purple/Neon Mix
- Neon Betta Family
- Age: 3 - 4 months
- Tail: Plakat
- Gender : Female
- Rare Color
Born And Raise Togerther
Female Betta Sorority
These female Betta fish have been thoughtfully selected and nurtured together since birth within a harmonious community setting. They stand as an ideal option for either a Sorority or a community tank due to their established camaraderie, which has effectively circumvented the usual confrontations and hostility often observed in new Sororities.
High Quality Fish
At Tropicflow, we take the health and happiness of our fish seriously. That's why we only send out the best of the best - healthy fish with shiny, vibrant colors and beautifully wide tails. And before they make their way to your aquarium, we give them the royal treatment: two full days of quarantine to ensure they're in top shape and ready for their new home.
Flat Shipping Rates $20
Tropicflow offers UPS 2-day air flat rate shipping for $20, allowing you to consolidate multiple fish in a single order. This cost-effective shipping option ensures swift delivery while giving you the freedom to add as many fish as you desire to your order.
100% Live Arrival Guarantee
At Tropicflow, our top priority is to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchases. We understand that receiving a shipment with dead livestock or plants can be a frustrating experience, which is why we offer our 100% Live Arrival Guarantee. Rest assured, we are committed to making things right and ensuring that you are happy with your purchase.
Live Arrival Guarantee Policy
At Tropicflow, we strive to provide our customers with healthy fish, but sometimes unforeseen circumstances can lead to unfortunate outcomes. As fellow fish enthusiasts, we understand that this can be disappointing, and that's why we offer a Live Arrival Guarantee.
- To qualify for a refund, customers must fill out the Guarantee form within 2 hours of the delivery time, including photos and videos of any deceased fish still in the unopened bag, along with their order number
- We will issue the refund in Store Credit / Gift Card equal to the deceased fish's value or replace a new fish
- The shipping fee is non-refundable unless the whole shipment is dead on arrival.
- Please do not mail any specimens back to Tropicflow.
- Tropicflow recommends that all new aquatic life be quarantined for 14 days. We will not refund or replace any existing Live Fish, Invertebrates, or Live Plant that is injured or become ill as a result of introducing new aquatic life to your aquarium.
Conditions to Qualify for our Guarantee:
- All claims must be brought to our attention within 2 hours of the package being delivered. (Please follow the instructions provided above)
- A clear photograph of the damaged, sick, or dead fish, invertebrate, plant, or dry good is required.
- Please provide one photograph of the unopened bag that contains dead livestock with the bag tie facing down as well as a second photograph of the dead livestock on top of the Styrofoam box top for easy counting purposes.
Conditions that do not qualify for our Guarantee:
- Livestock claims are voided if the customer misses the first delivery attempt.
- If you miss the delivery and the package is delayed by a day or more, we cannot be held responsible for any losses. We advise customers to check the tracking number for delivery, as tracking numbers are provided in order shipment notification emails.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct shipping information. We can not be held responsible for deliveries made to the address that was provided to us if that address was incorrect.
- The shipment must be sent to the correct delivery address, and not forwarded to another address unless still delivered on the same day. Forwarding of packages results in an extra day or more in transit.
- Any extras that are sent are not covered under the guarantee.
We value our customers and strive to provide the best service possible, and we hope that our Live Arrival Guarantee policy demonstrates our commitment to your satisfaction.
Live Fish, Invertebrates & Plants Delivery Schedule
The Live Fish, Invertebrates & Plants Delivery Schedule below provides an estimated delivery date based on the day you place your order. However, unforeseen circumstances such as inclement weather may cause delivery delays, so please await confirmation of the delivery date via email. Please note that if we need to contact you regarding your order, it may affect the shipping of your package. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with an order summary. Payment information may be verified by phone or email before the order is processed.
All Fish are shipped via UPS Next Day/ Air Saver Shipping or USPS/ FedEx
Our scheduled shipping days are Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
NOTE: All fish are quarantined 2 days before shipping
|Order By 11:00 PM PT||Shipping day||Estimate day Receive On|
Dead on Arrival (DOA)
In the event that you encounter any issues with your order, including receiving fish that are Dead on Arrival (DOA) or the wrong fish, please adhere to the following guidelines when submitting a claim:
Claim Submission Deadline: Your claim must be submitted DOA Form within 2 hours of confirmed delivery. Failure to do so will result in the automatic voiding of your warranty or guarantee.
Submission of Evidence: Capture a clear video and photograph of the deceased or incorrect fish within the unopened bag when submit DOA Form
Required Information: Ensure that your full name and phone number are included in the email. We cannot assume responsibility for fish that perish due to the customer's unavailability to accept the delivery on the first attempt. Please make arrangements to be present to receive your package upon its arrival.
Prompt Contact: To have your DOA or incorrect fish claim honored, please reach out to us within 2 hours of the package's delivery. We will use the carrier's tracking information to verify the delivery time.
Please Note: We offer store credit exclusively for valid DOA claims. Upon the submission of your claim, we will issue credit to be used toward a future purchase. Keep in mind that shipping costs are non-refundable, and the buyer is responsible for the shipping costs associated with any replacement fish.
We put forth considerable effort to ensure that you receive healthy, live fish with a long and happy life ahead in your aquarium. However, we also need to maintain our financial sustainability. Your understanding and adherence to these terms and policies are greatly appreciated. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns before making a purchase.
Order Cancellation Policy
This cancellation policy is applicable to all purchases made through our online platform. Please carefully review the following terms and conditions:
Orders Held for More Than 1 Week: Orders held for over a week can be cancelled, but only 50% of the total order value, including shipping costs, will be refunded. This is due to the restocking fee associated with managing these orders.
Standard Restocking Fee: A restocking fee of 15% of the total order value, including shipping costs, will be deducted from all refunds for cancelled orders. This fee helps cover the administrative costs related to restocking our inventory and the resources left unused due to the cancellation.
Cancellation Within 48 Hours of Departure: If a cancellation request is made within 48 hours of the scheduled shipping date, a restocking fee of 50% of the total order value, including shipping costs, will be charged. This fee encompasses the resources and costs associated with preparing your order for shipment.
Please Note: The decision to make a purchase should be taken seriously. Preparing live goldfish for shipment involves several steps, including a fasting process and the professional packaging of the fish. The restocking fee assists in covering these preparation costs. Your understanding and consideration are greatly appreciated when making purchasing decisions.
By placing an order with us, you agree to this cancellation policy. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for supporting our small business!
From Tropicflow with Love - Treat your Fish with Knowledge
Moving into a new aquarium tank (home) can be a shock for any creature, but for fish, it is particularly stressful. Not only will a new aquarium tank be completely unfamiliar for your new fish, but the water will likely be of a different quality. Subtle changes in water temperature, pH, quality of water, and other factors make a huge difference in your fish’s life. To keep your fish safe and healthy, there are certain measures you should take step-by-step when introducing fish to a new aquarium tank. Here is a process of how to make an easy aquarium to introduce a new fish:
- Talk to an expert at the fish store or to a veterinarian to make sure the aquarium fish species you are adding will be compatible with your existing aquarium fish species.
- Make sure the fish you are adding to your aquarium tank are the proper size for their new environment. Research the species and make sure it won’t grow too large for your tank.
- Test your water quality before adding your new fish. Your chlorine level should be at zero, and your pH should match a new fish environment.
- Make sure your tank has plenty of places for a fish to hide. Objects, plants, and rocks provide great cover so that your fish will be less stressed.
- Feed the fish in your aquarium before adding any new fish. This will make the existing fish less aggressive.
- Before adding your new fish, turn your aquarium lights off. You may want to dim the lights in the room as well. This will create a less stressful environment.
- Don't be surprised if your new fish is not happy and excited, they just traveled for a long trip to a new home, give them some time.
Adding the Fish
When you are ready to add your fish to the aquarium, you should follow these steps:
- Take the sealed bag that your fish came in and float it on the surface of your aquarium’s water.
- Allow the bag to sit for 10-20 minutes, then open the bag and add a cup of your aquarium’s water to it. Reseal the bag and let it float again for another 10 minutes. Slowly add your aquarium's water to it, the key is patience.
- Repeat the previous step until the bag is full. Then, you can use a net to transfer the fish from the bag into the tank. Make sure not to pour any water from the bag into the tank.
- During the transport, the fish may be shy, heavy breathing, color-changing, swim on the bottom, or hiding. It's will be back to normal after 1-2 days, don't be panic
After this, your fish is free to swim around and explore his new surroundings. Leave the lights off for a few hours as your fish adjusts, and make sure to look out for any signs of aggression in your fish population. And don't feed a new fish for the first 12-24 hours.