Live Arrival Guarantee Policy
At Tropicflow, we strive to provide our customers with healthy fish, but sometimes unforeseen circumstances can lead to unfortunate outcomes. As fellow fish enthusiasts, we understand that this can be disappointing, and that's why we offer a Live Arrival Guarantee.
- To qualify for a refund, customers must fill out the Guarantee form within 2 hours of the delivery time, including photos and videos of any deceased fish still in the unopened bag, along with their order number
- We will issue the refund in Store Credit / Gift Card equal to the deceased fish's value or replace a new fish
- The shipping fee is non-refundable unless the whole shipment is dead on arrival.
- Please do not mail any specimens back to Tropicflow.
- Tropicflow recommends that all new aquatic life be quarantined for 14 days. We will not refund or replace any existing Live Fish, Invertebrates, or Live Plant that is injured or become ill as a result of introducing new aquatic life to your aquarium.
Conditions to Qualify for our Guarantee:
- All claims must be brought to our attention within 2 hours of the package being delivered. (Please follow the instructions provided above)
- A clear photograph of the damaged, sick, or dead fish, invertebrate, plant, or dry good is required.
- Please provide one photograph of the unopened bag that contains dead livestock with the bag tie facing down as well as a second photograph of the dead livestock on top of the Styrofoam box top for easy counting purposes.
Conditions that do not qualify for our Guarantee:
- Livestock claims are voided if the customer misses the first delivery attempt.
- If you miss the delivery and the package is delayed by a day or more, we cannot be held responsible for any losses. We advise customers to check the tracking number for delivery, as tracking numbers are provided in order shipment notification emails.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct shipping information. We can not be held responsible for deliveries made to the address that was provided to us if that address was incorrect.
- The shipment must be sent to the correct delivery address, and not forwarded to another address unless still delivered on the same day. Forwarding of packages results in an extra day or more in transit.
- Any extras that are sent are not covered under the guarantee.
We value our customers and strive to provide the best service possible, and we hope that our Live Arrival Guarantee policy demonstrates our commitment to your satisfaction.